Friday, November 23, 2012

Game Day #11 - Portland Trailblazers

Having watched Portland perform really, really poorly on Wednesday I would expect a whole lot more from them tonight.

As I've already said I haven't been able to watch Minnesota at all this season....and now there seems to be some difficulty with with my NBA package...so it's in the lap of the gods whether I'll be able to view tonight's game. I'll bash on regardless though, it's exciting to be following the Wolves again.

Damien Lillard is an excellent prospect, in fact he's more than a prospect, he's in there delivering the goods right now. Comparisons are being made with Derrick Rose and these aren't as stupid as they may at first seem. Speed, strength, agility, vision and poise - the kid has them all in spades. The PGs will have their work cut out tonight to contain him. JJ Hickson is set to return. He's had a good start to the season also.

Plan A - Love & Pek...that should do it.

No comments: